Best Shower Head Extension Arms of 2020 | Top 5 Picks
If you’ve got an apartment or a house with a shower that was not customized to your liking, it is not impossible to make some changes and make your showering experience more comfortable and enjoyable. One of the problems you might encounter with showers is the positioning of the showerhead. It can be extremely uncomfortable and annoying if you cannot get the showerhead where you want it to be. That is why you should get a shower head extension arm. Extension arms will give you the flexibility you need to have a more comfortable and convenient showering experience. Check out our best shower head extension arms.
1) Adjustable Shower Head Extension Arm
- PERFECT SHOWER ADJUSTMENT - Optimize the shower height and degree angle to suit you! Raise a low-hanging shower head for more showering coverage. Lower a hand held showerhead to more easily reach it. Extend a rainfall shower head away from the wall. This shower arm works with any shower head: handheld, rainhead, multifunction, etc.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Made from solid metal with durable swivel joints that won't crack or leak. Safe, easy-to-tighten handle grip. Strong jointed pivot can support up to 3 pounds.
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Withstands heat, salt, acids, minerals, & grit contained in your water. Rustproof like stainless steel; can use outdoors: beach, RV, outside pool, or anywhere.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Just twist on! Installs in minutes without tools. No plumbers required. Fits all standard shower plumbing (has universal 1/2" threads). Includes FREE Teflon tape.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY - By responsible small business. See seller feedback. We stand behind our promise! Message us in Amazon or go to our website if you ever need any help.
This Adjustable Shower Head Extension Arm has the perfect adjustment feature. You can adjust the shower height and angle. If you want more showering coverage you can raise it, or lower it for easy reach in the bathtub. This is compatible with all showerhead types: handheld, multifunction, and especially for rain showerheads. It is made with solid metal and durable swivel joints that won’t break or leak. It is also resistant to rust and easy to install. You won’t need to call a plumber to change to this showerhead.
2) Purelux High Arc Shower Arm Water Outlet
- Made of high quality stainless steel, this shower arm is very rigid and strong to support 10" or 12" shower head.
- Offers 17" shower reach and 4.7" rising (please note this shower arm is large).
- Recommend to fit with Purelux 10" Rain Fall Shower Head, please search B077T6QBGR or B012O5TGHQ on Amazon.
- Standard thread connection in the USA.
- Includes flange and FREE Plumber's tape.
The Purelux High Arch Shower Arm extension is made of high-quality stainless steel and can support 10 or 12-inch showerheads. It is perfectly compatible with the Purelux 10 inch Rain Fall Showerhead but it can also fit standard showerheads. The package includes a plumber’s tape and a flange for easy installation.
3) LORDEAR Solid Brass Brushed Nickel
$22.99 in stock
- Made of Solid Brass. Brass is the Highest Quality and Strongest Material, will last much longer than Stainless Steel or Zinc.
- 17 Inch shower extension arm and flange are included
- Include ½” NPT (Tapered) Male Fittings for Perfect Water-Tight Fit
- Includes Detailed Installation Instructions and Plumbers’ Tape for Easy Installation. NO Special Tools Required.
- 100% Promise--When you order today, you're protected by a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the item or service!
The Lord specializes in kitchen and bath products and has a wide range of unique and elegant products you can choose from. Their Solid Brass Brushed Nickel Shower Head Arm Extension is made of high quality and strong materials. The package includes a ½ inch NPT male fittings, plumber’s tape, and installation instruction.
4) HANEBATH Brass 15 Inches Extension Shower Arm
$44.00 in stock
- North US Standard Gooseneck Shape Extension Shower Arm for Rainfall Shower Head. Easy to Install.
- 15" (Length) x5.9" (Height) S Shape Style Shower Arm with 2.55 Inches Flange. Easily and Securely Attaches to Showerhead.
- Matt Black Finished, Match Moen/Delta/Kohler Matte Black Fixtures.
- Fit US Plumbing Standards, 1/2"-14 NPT Male Thread Connects to the Wall, 1/2" IPS Male Thread Connects to Showerhead, 0.65-inch Thread Engagement.
- If You like the Round S Shape Shower Arm, Pls Search ASIN: B07PD29JBY
The Hanebath Brass Shower Arm Extension has a North US Standard Gooseneck Shape perfect for Rainfall Shower Heads. The gooseneck shape or S shape shower arm has dimensions of 15″ x 5.9″ with 2.55 inches flange. It has a sleek matte black finish that is stylish for your bathroom.
5) LDR Industries L-Shaped Shower Arm Extension
- Replace your current shower arm or start off right in your newly renovated bathroom with this sleek, 12-inch L-shaped shower arm by JS Jackson Supplies and enjoy your luxury rainfall shower the way it’s meant to be experienced
- Arm Extends showerhead approximately 12-inches from the wall, perfect for that soothing rainfall shower; solid metal construction easily supports showerheads up to 14-inches in diameter
- Included matching flange covers any extra holes around the pipe and delivers an attractive, seamless look for your bathroom
- Do-It-Yourself Installation is Simple- just unscrew your old arm and replace it with the new one; ½-inch I.P. connection fits standard US shower plumbing fittings; arm attaches easily to showerhead
- Made from Durable Metal for long-lasting quality use; standard ½-inch I.P. connection; includes arm and flange, showerhead not included step-by-step instructions for easy installation; limited warranty. Manufacturer part number 520 2413BN
The LDR Industries offers a 12 inch, L-shaped shower arm perfect for your rain head shower. The showerhead arm extension extends approximately 12-inches from the wall. It can support up to a 14-inch showerhead. Package includes matching flange covers that make a seamless look for your shower.
How do I lower my shower arm?
The convenient and affordable way to raise or lower the height of your shower head is having an adjustable shower arm. It acts as an extension of your shower head for convenient access and use.
How to pick a shower arm extension?
You have to consider the length of extension you need and the look or finish of your shower head. From there you can see from the market which extension arms are compatible with your shower.
How to Install a Shower Head Extension Arm?
Remove the Shower Head and Teflon tape from the socket
Tape the Extension Tube with a Teflon tape.
Fix the Extension Arm to the Socket and tighten it with pliers. Be careful not to scratch it.
Put the showerhead to the extension arm and enjoy your new shower extension.