You moved into a new home or a new apartment with a beautiful bathroom that you absolutely love. Then you took a long relaxing bath and suddenly realized that you forgot your towel outside. What is your towel doing outside? Silly you. You forgot to bring your towel inside the bathroom because there is nowhere to hang it.
It might seem like an insignificant thing at first thought. You might not even consider it when planning for your bathroom, but a bathroom towel bar is actually very important whenever you take a bath. Without a towel bar, you would either forget your towel or have it lying down on your bathroom floor or sink. Upgrade your bathroom and get one of our favorite towel bars – not only are they functional, but they also add to the overall luxurious bathroom aesthetic.
1) Delta Faucet 75918 Trinsic
$30.55 in stock
4 used from $17.07
- Trinsic, a top-selling Delta collection, with sleek elegance of modern design, will create a fun new project, while delivering inspired bathroom décor with coordinating faucet, shower head and bathroom accessory options
- Accomplish a relaxed, spa like bathroom with casual bath hardware accessories. Trinsic is available in polished chrome, venetian bronze, stainless steel, and champagne bronze finishes
- This 18 inch towel bar will help keep your bathroom organized
- Zinc die cast construction ensures strength
- Installation instructions and hardware included
Delta Faucet 75918 Trinsic is one of the best-selling towel bars from Delta. It has a sleek and modern design that will fit in with your shower. If you are still in the process of building your bathroom, this Delta towel bar pairs up with coordinating bathroom accessories such as a showerhead and faucet.
Trinsic is available in different finishes; polished chrome, Venetian bronze, champagne bronze, and stainless steel. It 18 inches in length – perfect for standard towel size.
2) Moen Sage Collection Double Towel Bar
2 used from $36.78
- WARM AND INVITING: Brushed Nickel finish provides a lightly brushed warm-grey metallic look
- COORDINATING COLLECTION: Coordinates with other Moen bathroom accessories
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT: For use in the bath as well as the kitchen for hanging towels and more
- PEACE-OF-MIND: Designed for hassle-free installation
- BUILT TO LAST: Backed by Moen’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Moen Sage Double Towel bar has a brushed nickel finish. It gives a lightly brushed warm grey metallic look that is perfect for a sleek looking bathroom. If you want to pair it with other accessories for your bathroom, the Moen Sage has a coordinating collection that will go well with this towel bar. You can use this towel bar not just for your bathroom but also for your kitchen. It is great for one large towel or for hanging two standard towels with its 24-inch length.
3) Franklin Brass Kinla 24″ Towel Bar
- Wall mounted design for bathroom convenience and organization
- Perfect for holding multiple smaller bath towels or one large bath towel
- Extends 3.26" from wall
- Beautiful oil rubbed bronze finish complements most bath decors
- High quality zinc die cast construction for enduring quality
The Franklin Brass Kinla is another great 24-inch towel bar that is perfect for hanging multiple small towels or one large body towel. It has a beautiful oil-rubbed bronze finish and a high-quality zinc die-cast build. It is easy and simple to install and all installation hardware and materials are already included in the package.
4) KES Bathroom Towel Holder
- 2 WAYS TO INSTALL: Use included drill free STRONG GLUE to install this towel bar in minutes, QUICK and EASY mounting, NO drill holes needed, NO damage to the wall. You can also choose screw-mounting installation with stainless steel screws and anchors in the package. Max. Load: 11 lbs (5 KG) screw-mount on solid concrete wall.
- RUSTPROOF: Constructed of Type 304 premium grade stainless steel, with added 18/8 Chromium/Nickel content to protect against corrosion and rust, suitable for humid environments such as bathroom and kitchen.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall length is 12" (305mm). The length of hanging space is 9 29/64" (240mm). Projection is 3 5/32" (62mm). This towel bar can be used in kitchens, baths, and laundry rooms, you can mount it to either side of your cabinet or closet door for storing at-use hand and dish towels.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Towel Bar x 1, Hardware Pack (for screw-mount), 1 x Glue Pack (for drill-free), Installation Instructions. NOTE: Drill-free installation is suitable for flat and smooth surfaces without dust or water, such as tile, glass, and metal. Do not apply this product on fabrics, wallpaper nor other soft or uneven surfaces. Please wait for 48 hours before use.
- BRUSHED FINISH: Hand brushed stainless steel finish is built to resist daily scratches and tarnishing.
The KES Bathroom Towel Holder offers 2 ways for easy installation. You can use the included strong glue for a drill-less installation. This is great especially if you are renting your place and you cannot afford to damage the walls. The second way of installing this towel holder is to screw-mount the bar using the anchors and stainless steel screws. It is rustproof, perfect for your bathroom, kitchen, and laundry area. It has a length of 12 inches, just enough for a standard size towel.
5) JunSun Square Towel Bar
- DURABLE & HEAVY DUTY - Made of premium SUS304 stainless steel, compared with other material, performs better in anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-tarnish. stainless steel construction provides long-lasting durability.
- BRUSHED NICKEL FINISH-Hand brushed nickel finish, ensuring every detail of the product perfect, building to resist daily scratches, corrosions and tarnishing. daily maintenance is simple.
- MODERN DESIGN - Unique square design and hidden mounting screws add more modern elements for your bathroom décor
- EASY INSTALLATION - Complete with all the mounting accessories needed, including premium stainless steel screws, top quality anchors and installation tool (Allan Wrench).
- DIMENSIONS- 23.6 x 2.95 x 1.18 inches
The JunSun Square Towel Bar is a heavy-duty towel bar made of premium stainless steel. It has an anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and anti-tarnish finish. It has a modern design with a unique square design and the mounting screws are hidden for a sleek bathroom look. Its length is 23.6 inches, which is perfect for large bath towels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are towel bars necessary?
Towel bars are mostly overlooked necessity. They are for easy access to towels when you take a bath and also to let them hang to dry when not in use. Towel bars are not only useful in the bathroom but also in kitchen and laundry areas.
Where to place towel bars?
Towel bars are usually located near the sink and showers for convenient access.
What size towel bar should I use?
An 18-inch towel bar is great for standard size towels or you can also opt for a 12-inch towel bar for small spaces. You can get a 24 inch or 30-inch towel bar to fit one large bath towel or two standard-size towels.